Fantastico Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
get this error:

Fantastico is not installed at the default location /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico. Either move the Fantastico directory from it's current location to /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico OR enable ioncube loaders in WHM -> Tweak settings.

any suggestions?

another problem im havin is i uploaded a theme, well a theme inside a folder thinkin it was the theme itself if u get wat im sayin (meanin the folder contained another folder which then had the theme) and i added it, so now av a blank page. i tried takin the theme out of the 1st folder and renamin the folder but still no joy! Any other suggestions in how ill bable to get bk to normal without havin to reinstall nuke, hence which is y i need fantastico! Just av over 350 recordable score games funny movie clips various other online games and many modules which took quite some time to add. n wud save me the bother a addin them all again! yes im stupid i have not done a backup! ? anyone?

Last edited:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
The Fantastico error is simple. Correy is trying to maually install the new version of it and it is taking some time.

Your second problem: I do not know.

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
k man cheerz 4 the fast reply. Thought i F**ked fantastico up aswell in the past somehow LOL

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Fantastico should be set now.

-Corey

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
The specified application does not exist. thats the error i get anytime i click on any script in fantastico.

wud u no anything about phpnuke Corey as following my other problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.