Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Strategic FPS.

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • I hate FPS games.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Abusi

Reaction score
The most played FPS games can be divided in two great groups : the Fast FPS and the Strategic FPS.

What do I mean with Fast FPS?
-Games such as Half Life (2) Deathmatch and Unreal Tournement, they are very fast and besides skill it's also very iportant who has the better gun.

What do I mean with Strategic FPS?
-Games such as CS series and Battlefield 2 wich unlicke fast FPS the most important factor is skill and aim.

Now the question is: Wich one do you prefer ? Why?

I prefer Strategic FPS. Why? Well because it's more my style and Fast FPS is too fast for me. When I'm trying to aim I found out that I was already nuked by a guy with a bazooka so...:)

B

Brandon

I have Computer Vision Syndrome and my Doctor said to go easy on games with fast action etc. So I go with Battlefield, CS, America's Army.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Quake 3 is still my favorite FPS so I'd go with fast paced ;)

-Corey

Conor

Reaction score
I would say both...can we add an option? I enjoy games like CoD2 which can be considered fast paced, but I also enjoy CS:S and other stealthier games...although many would consider CS as a fast paced game.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
fast and strategic, i.e. CS:S

CS:S can be fast if you're rushing, heck, rounds can end in less than 30 seconds if you're fast enough
but in larger maps it does take strategy, i.e. flanking, baiting, and all the other techniques to kill enemies

Abusi

Reaction score
sentient1080 said:
fast and strategic, i.e. CS:S

CS:S can be fast if you're rushing, heck, rounds can end in less than 30 seconds if you're fast enough
but in larger maps it does take strategy, i.e. flanking, baiting, and all the other techniques to kill enemies

It can be fast, but a fast rush in Cs : s may take half the time than one in HL2DM oO

N

Nathan

America's Army.

It's sometimes strategic but I can kill the opposing team in about a minute or a few seconds more or less.

moose

Reaction score
I play the Halo series, and Halo 2 on Xbox Live.

I also play some UT on my computer..

I guess I'm a kind of person who thinks taking time in a game like the stragetic stuff can be cool once you get into it, but it takes some time to get into it.

unpixelatedgamers

Reaction score
moose said:
I play the Halo series, and Halo 2 on Xbox Live.

I also play some UT on my computer..

I guess I'm a kind of person who thinks taking time in a game like the stragetic stuff can be cool once you get into it, but it takes some time to get into it.

YAY! Halo.

I like both really. But i like fast more i think. Or fast with strategic elements. Meh. I think i just like the thrill of huntin' someone down and killing them (in games).

But then i play games like Splinter Cell. Which is all waiting, sneaking and strategy.

B

Brandon

Dewayne said:
America's Army.

It's sometimes strategic but I can kill the opposing team in about a minute or a few seconds more or less.

Cheat servers are fun. You should play with me.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
sometimes when i play cs i get only 5 fps

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Abusi said:

What do I mean with Fast FPS?
-Games such as Half Life (2) Deathmatch and Unreal Tournement, they are very fast and besides skill it's also very iportant who has the better gun.

Quake 3 / quake 4

Last edited: