finhsed harry potter and half blood prince for second time

NewFuture

Reaction score
i no there are a few hp fans here, anyone else finihsed the book, if so what do you feel about ***** dying? (you will no who i mean)

Chicaloca

Reaction score
I haven't read it yet. I just recently got around to reading the first book, and right now I'm reading the second one. I can't believe I waited this long to start reading them. :p I was at a different site the other day, and someone had a spoiler from HBP. As you can imagine, I was pretty ticked off, lol.

NewFuture

Reaction score
yep i would be, but i got it delievered the day it was realesed thanx to AMAZON.CO.UK first thing in the morning

Last edited:
N

Nathan

I read the first 16 pages of the book and found it utterly intolerable at how she drifted from her own creative writing style and wandered off into other authors to copy their style. Also, ********* had it coming.

NewFuture

Reaction score
? its nto on the last apge and we new some dies from probably end of the 5th book, plus jk sed so

Album

Reaction score
I read the book only once though...

and i donr think that ****** died... he's probably gonna reappear in the next book.

and does anyone ELSE know what R.A.B. stands for? Me and my friends already figured that out..