Firework site updated

relisys

Reaction score
hi guys!

ok a massive update since my old thread,

New domain name: http://www.thefireworkshoplist.com,
i have tried to get the name to reflect my website alot more, i know its long but its good enough.

New site layout
with much help off this forum, to get alignments correct, i thank you to all who helped, i have tryed to get a theme close to dark back ground but with colour, i believe my new theme should look better then my old one.

New features
ok since website's wasn't enough to keep peoples mind active :D i added few other things, iv added a events page, any one can email me events from across the world, don't much matter were you live aslong as the event is real with a time date and address, for google map,

I also added a uk map shop map, so instead of buying online you can visit the shop instead, tell you the truth took me some time to find shop across the uk :S, well any way i will be sorting a US shop map out very very soon.

i also added a newsletter script, with the options to opt out i send them out every month with no spam

Upcoming features
this is going to be something very cool for firework buying lovers, i will be adding a price sorting list from sparklers right down to selection boxes were you can sort the price from lowest to to high or vice verse, you will like it when its done!

but then that when im going to need help.... well this will come letter :D details will follow in the next month

Banner will follow latter today, as its a compotition, iv got on

so website again http://www.thefireworkshoplist.com all sign up to the newsletter, you might find intresting :)

P.S sorry for realy bad spelling, i cut my hand a few weeks back on glass and it cut all my tendants so im numb on one side of my hand :S

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
Hmmm i think you have made your site not for IE, but no problem it looks nice in Mozilla.No more comments Good luck :)

relisys

Reaction score
Hmmm i think you have made your site not for IE, but no problem it looks nice in Mozilla.No more comments Good luck :)

thank you for bringing this to my attention, thanks for the reply,

you should be able to view the website properly now! i fixed the problem in IE all versions

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
The color schemes looks great. I wonder, if you can give a color to the scroll bar, it appears complete black and i was searching for the scroll bar.