Flash & Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul814

Reaction score
Okay I usually make my site in complete flash, so how will i put the ad? can i put it within my flash files? I'm guessing not since i looked and i have to use the php code provided

Chris

Reaction score
Nope. You cannot include it in your flash. You have to use our javascript code without modification.

Sorry,
Chris

CheetahShrk

Reaction score
Actually its quite possible to include it in the flash with the full javascript code, it just takes a bit of advanced scripting.

Chris

Reaction score
OK well then so be it. I don't see why not. But how would we know you did this?

What I mean't by you cannot include is was that you can't just put the image in the flash animation.

Conquester777

Reaction score
im not sure what it's ~called~ in flash, but you could just make an iframe and link it to a page that you have the ad on.

create the page with no margins and it should fit seamlessly

<body topmargin=0 leftmargin=0 marginwidth=0 marginheight=0>

Jim

Reaction score
You could also put the code in a div layer and use css to position it on top of the flash

Kwek

Reaction score
u cud tink of a way to use actionscript to include the full actual code inside.

Chris

Reaction score
Conquester777 said:
that wouldnt work in many browsers though

The absolute positioning? It works in Firefox and Internet Explorer. I don't know about others...

I'm trying to find a page where it has CSS and browsers that supported different CSS things. I'll post it when I find it. I've got like 5 million bookmarks.

Soul814

Reaction score
Okay if I use 1024 resolution and someone else uses 800 they would have to scroll to see the banner so i have to place it within a 800x600 resolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.