For Apple fanboys :)

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Thats funny, the picture of the guy with his iPad in bed is kind of like me doing support here at night xD
Also for apple fanboys, the iPhone 4 comes out tomorrow!

blewis11219

Reaction score
Thats too good! I can't wait to get my new iPhone! My friend at UPS should have it delievered any day!!!

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I hear there's a problem with signal reception. Is it true or is it just the competition trying to make it look bad?

Last edited:

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I hear there's a problem with signal reception. Is it true or is it just the competition trying to make it look bad?

A few of them are weird. Problem gets solved on monday though, quick fix :)

~Callum

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I've also heard that some of the Retina displays on them are defective.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Pretty much true. There's video proof on YouTube and by the press of touching certain parts of the new iPhone causing you to basically lose signal. The sides of the phone are essentially antennas, and depending on the frequency in which the device broadcasts and receives in, may not play nicely with hands touching the antenna.

Last edited:

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Pretty much true. There's video proof on YouTube and by the press of touching certain parts of the new iPhone causing you to basically lose signal. The sides of the phone are essentially antennas, and depending on the frequency in which the device broadcasts and receives in, may not play nicely with hands touching the antenna.

It only does it for the first two charges. It's not a hardware issue.

~Callum

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Ah, alright. New information to me. I hear Apple was also releasing an early fix to iOS4 to address such issues as well with how the bars were displayed. I think that may already be out.