For Your Security

Status
Not open for further replies.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
These are some points of informations that you should look at when asking/receiving support in the free hosting support section.

Usually, support representatives (community helpers and staff) do not ask for information such as cPanel username or account ID since we have access. However, there are sometimes bugs in the system where a forum account is not linked to a hosting account. This is one of the only time that you will have to give out your cPanel username, and the reason why you'll have to will be clearly stated.

Under no circumstances will a community helper or staff (account managers) will request your password. Therefore, you should be careful with users that ask for it.

If your are asked to show or send some code, be sure to remove every personal information from it such as database username and password, or any other sensitive information.

Last edited by a moderator:

JawazaD

Reaction score
hahahaha..1st of all.. You respect a man's car.. the man will respect you.. that's what Frank Martin said in Transporter 2 ... when u r using a good service that is for free.. then u have to respect them and stick with give and take policy.. they gave the best service they could.. u should pay them back by obeying the rules n regulations dude.. in my 3 years of web development experience.. x10hosting is the best free hosting provider i've met.. n yes.. they are still alive even after 3 years.. u want this service to be alive forever.. then support the work.. not to condemn.. people like u who host a script even without knowing what is nulled script may result in the original owner @ the script developer to sue x10hosting to let the nulled script been hosted... in this case.. i think the script that been nulled is not 100% nulled that the original developer could track it and x10hosting been contacted because of this.. so... do the math!

Status
Not open for further replies.