Forum Fight

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I lie in wait for bnex until he comes down to refuel and then I blow him up so high that he'll never come down

IonCannon218

Reaction score
I refuel on the ground? NEVER!
I do air-to-air refueling and reloading!

*falls into ichwar's ambush but counters by blowing up ichwar to bits*

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but when you blow my up, you only blow me up into the sky, and as I fall, I catch onto the wing of your plane and I hijack it, sending you hurtling earthwards, whilst I take possesion of the plane and soar out of reach of any ground based misel.

F

Fahad

But I'm not ground based, am I?

I fly up to ichwar, blow him out of the sky, and blast into space in a rocket, where missiles don't work, and there's no oxygen for an explosive.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but, I sent a missile up after fahad (missiles do work in space) and I blast him and his rocket into nowhere.

F

Fahad

No gravity for it to hit the target correctly.
I'm still in an undamaged craft then, so I come back through the atmosphere, open fire on ichwar, and come back to the safety of neptune.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but the gravity of neptune overpowers fahad's craft and sucks it in and it gets burned up in the core of neptune.

F

Fahad

I survive, and I'm now in the impenetrable core of Neptune, and I've got a natural resistance to it. I add rockets, boosters, and missiles (all powered by the heat), and use this as my craft.

I fly into the atmosphere of that pathetic 'Earth' thing, and open fire on all it's inhabitants.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but the ozone in earth's atmosphere neutralizes the gasses in neptune and causes it to shrivel up and you are exposed to earth's rockets

F

Fahad

Earth doesn't have rockets.
I burrow into the core of the earth (I have a natural resistance to heat developed on Neptune), sabotage it to explode, and run to the relative safety of Mars, where I team up with the little green guys

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but when earth explodes, a big chunk of it hits mars and totally obliviates it and pulverizes everyone on it.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
yes, but then I come back to life.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but my Tux in the avatar kills you

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but I have a force field around me, so the F doesn't hurt me.