Forum game <King of the hill>

Parsa44

Reaction score
Parsa44 didnt make the wall out of javascript.

Parsa44 using a nuclear missile to destroy the hill and ichwar.. he then rebuilds and claims the hill.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but parsa dies from the fallout

ichwar claims the hill.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but all the hardcore liberals and idiot tree-huggers attack hermit observer in full force for causing global warming and melting poor defenseless animals, and they take you to court to sue you. And I claim the hill.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You mistook me with my penguin.

The hill is still mine.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The polar bear eats alex. To do so, he has to first vomit me back up to make room for alex. I claim the hill after killing the polar bear.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
The bear eats ichwar, and to so so must vomit me back up. I then kill the bear through the stomach so that ichwar is dead. I claim the hill.

wolflock

Reaction score
I place the polar bear in a cage (due to it being dead and not able to bite me) and via stage illusion make the Polar bear disappear and alexandgruntz appear in its place. I take over the hill.

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I stealthily open the cage so that alex bursts out and starts and aggressive fight with wolflock over the ownership of the hill with the result that they both brutally murder each other. I claim this bloody hill.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I wake up from this horrible nightmare, to find the deed for the hill with my signature on it next to my bed.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
But I run in to your room, grab the deed, rip it up to smithereens, and make a forged copy with my name on it.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I had a copy locked away in my secret safe, and present this to the authorities. They kick you off the hill into the next planet.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Then I attack rocket boosters to my planet and propel it *smash* right into you and your hill. You are flatter than a 2d object. I claim the resulting mashup as my hill.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I throw all the TLAs in the world at ichwar, which crush him. I claim the hill of TLAs.

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I emerge, crushed but alive but the hill of TLAs. I bombard alexwhogrunts with more FLAs than he could ever of imagined so that he gets sandwiched in between a heap of TLAs and and even bigger heap of FLAs. This smothers him, and I claim this gigantic hill.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Since I have absolutely no idea what FLAs are (four letter acronyms?), the disappear, taking ichwar with them. I claim the hill.