Forum help

dipeshsilwal1

Reaction score
Hey can anyway send me a link to download free Forum Please. Coz i wanna put it in my website called www.softmania.cjb.net

Please If u can.............. And send me a tutorial how to build it?

Thankx

Etch A Sketch

Reaction score
www.phpbb.com is a decent Free one. there are others but phpBB is the easiest one to use. if you want to pay for one teh www.vbulliten.com they are pricey tho. If you need help Modding the forum PM me or Email me. i make Custom phpBB, VB, and SMF forums. i do it all free. it is a hobbie of mine.

moose

Reaction score
Etch A Sketch said:
If you need help Modding the forum PM me or Email me. i make Custom phpBB, VB, and SMF forums. i do it all free. it is a hobbie of mine.

Wow.. you may be hearing from me sometime soon than. I think I may want to chose vBulliten over phpbb..

nicholas

Reaction score
dipeshsilwal1 said:
I think Phpbb is a better forum then vBulliten........

What makes you think phpbb is better than vbulletin? Is it because it is free? :grin:

Maurice

Reaction score
nicholas said:
dipeshsilwal1 said:
I think Phpbb is a better forum then vBulliten........

What makes you think phpbb is better than vbulletin? Is it because it is free? :grin:

Then SMF or WoltLab would be better :)

prateekkalra

Reaction score
i think so if u need a free forum try to search at google with keyword xmb sry i dont know main site address but its the forum name

n4tec

Reaction score
no problem... I like it abit but will not try it...

*4*

dipeshsilwal1

Reaction score
Micro the forum is quiet good. But i don't know how to use it. so thats the problem.