Free ad setup for SMF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirantha

Reaction score
Hi,

IF you want me to setup hosting ads on your SMF forums. Please vist www.chiranthasoft.cjb.net/smftest/ its 100% free. Post your request today!

Anyway I don't need any access to your website. I only need the index.template.php files

Thank you,
Chirantha

Chirantha

Reaction score
I don't know why you people don't even read this Topic. Its free! I don't ask points or anything. So please tell me why you are doing this to me :(

Osirus

Reaction score
smf is the weaker board system
phpbb and ipb are currently the best options for cheap boards but vb is a better option if you have the money
you are offering a good service but maybe try doing it for ipb and phpbb

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Thats a switch, hearing that phpbb is a stronger board than smf. I dont know about that. Smf is great software. especially the new one out

Osirus

Reaction score
may be great but not as popular or from my knowlege as editable as phpBB

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I think its popularity is growing though from my perspective. As for editability, it might be a bit more challenging but thats half the fun. Installing modifications is alot easier in smf than it is in phpbb, thats just my opinion though.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Chirantha said:
I don't know why you people don't even read this Topic. Its free! I don't ask points or anything. So please tell me why you are doing this to me :(
If no one has posted back this is probley because anyone using smf hasent seen this topic or dosent need it done.

Chirantha

Reaction score
Yea I know but sorry for bumping that time. In neet feature of SMF compaired to PHPBB is that

1. Smf is a better in security (Come On people we are talking about the people who made YaBB)

2. THere is no need for editing files on smf to install a mod because the pakager does that work (You can uninstall in safely)

3. More features than phpbb.

5. Easyer to maintain (No need to put the board offline to install a mod)

6. Nice skins (Check out my board www.chiranthasoft.cjb.net/forums)

7. Fast growing with as they Jam packed with features!

Saying phpBB is best is your option.

may be great but not as popular or from my knowlege as editable as phpBB

Don't lie, editing is turely easy on SMF. You have a bulit in editor just like in IPB. Just wondering if the popular (As you say) phpBB has it. :wtcslap:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.