Free Belgium (.be) TLD

Fire Wolf

Reaction score
By the way, I'm a newbie at this stuff so could anyone help me redirect my.be domains to my site? Thanks.

mattspec

Reaction score
Anton said:
I recieved an e-mail...WITHOUT any information like login etc, well i regsitered from something like e3internet.ru or something and I got an e-mail from e3host.co.uk XD

if you got an email confirming your domain is setup, read the faq at e3internet.ru, it gives you a url to changes your name servers, although, you should have entered them when you registered them ;)

mattspec

Reaction score
Fire Wolf said:
By the way, I'm a newbie at this stuff so could anyone help me redirect my.be domains to my site? Thanks.

okay you will probably want to park your domains right? so go in to cpanel and click on the little button with the text "parked domains" under it, enter your domain that you want setup on the first text box and click the button beside it, cpanel will do the rest...also NOTE!!! your domain has to be pointing @ NS1.X10HOSTING.COM and NS2.X10HOSTING.COM you should have initially set them up, or the information to do so should be in the email confirming the registratioon, if not pm me and i will help you out.

Cynical

Reaction score
After thinking about this, I wouldn't recommend using it: If you merely want this because it is free, chances are you will only use it until they ask you for money, and if you don't buy the domain then say good-bye to all the customers/visitors that use that domain ;).

Anton

Reaction score
I got a .be domain, but I forgot how to make it work, last time when I registered a domain it seemed simpler XD any suggestions?

mattspec

Reaction score
Anton said:
I got a .be domain, but I forgot how to make it work, last time when I registered a domain it seemed simpler XD any suggestions?

define "make it work"

AllStarGamer101

Reaction score
This looks like a good deal, But I would rather buy a .com or whatever. Usually there is always a catch with most stuff that is free.

chitwa

Reaction score
I think it is expensive in the long run. Unless you plan to have your site up for only one year. Av seen domain registrations worth $4 per year

oscar.j4l

Reaction score
or you can just request a domian change.... and tell them to switch that domain with your current sub-domain in your account.