Free Hosting server

Status
Not open for further replies.

dharmil

Reaction score
every day from around 4 to 5 the free server's http is down why is this? and can this be solved?

slimjim316

Reaction score
I think there is a problem at the moment, as it keeps going down. Hopefully it'll be sorted soon.

dharmil

Reaction score
i realized it worse today but its bien like this for a while now

nol888

Reaction score
Today it's been spazzing out for quite a bit. Up, down, up, down...

getting annoying ><

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I terminated about 10 accounts last night that were breaking the rules all over. We've shut most of our monitoring scripts off while we recode them so instead of these things being caught automatically we have to do it by hand for now :).

-Corey

dharmil

Reaction score
I terminated about 10 accounts last night that were breaking the rules all over. We've shut most of our monitoring scripts off while we recode them so instead of these things being caught automatically we have to do it by hand for now :).

-Corey

oo alright thanks :)

nol888

Reaction score

-Corey
heh, suckers

make sure to get those scripts back up >.<

Chris Z

Reaction score
well in case you didn't read all of his post, he said we're recoding the backend in tandem with making x10Hosting v3, so a lot of this stuff won't be automated for a while, so for now, you're just gonna have to gird yourself and get over it

Status
Not open for further replies.