Free hosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haqzombie

Reaction score
Well, I've been a big fan of x10 for awhile, but unfortunately I had let my old website/forum go inactive and be deleted, so now I'm waiting for the signups to come back up because I have a guild for a game I am playing and currently I've been working on a website for several weeks now at another free hosting company, but to be completely honest they suck....severely.

Basically I was wondering if x10's free plans included the availablility of PHP-Nuke. I've usually stuck with HTML and PHPBB's for my forum, but recently I've found this lil gem and I like it. I have it installed over on the 'other' hosting company but it's soooo slow, I don't think their systems can handle Nuke, not to meniton smtp is disabled which is giving me a whole crap-load of problems...

OK. Does x10 have php-nuke support and any idea on an ETA for me to be able to sign up again for SOMETHING so I can switch from this crappy hosting company back to x10.

Cheers.

dest581

Reaction score
X10 would support it, but it might not run the same speed as a standard HTML page.

To insert my own opinion, don't use phpnuke. It may have lots of features, but unless you want to spend your time applying patches, fixing security holes, and always have the fear of hackers, don't do it. There are Plenty of CMS's without half as much vulnerability.

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes x10 Supports PHP-Nuke

We have no planned date for auto-sighnups as for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.