Free Listing on my website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2K8 Group

Reaction score
Get listed on my site for FREE! Complete the form here.

Any questions just ask!

Last edited by a moderator:

sunils

Reaction score
Moving this thread to Ads & Offers

This is a marketplace for some trade in.

2K8 Group

Reaction score
Good point there don't know what I was thinking when I did that! If you looking for an example of a listing check X out. I havn't added the code for the other pages seeing as I have no websited to be listing in other letters.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Well I've added my banner,

Let's see how many people choose to add theirs, this could be one heck of a project =]

2K8Group, if you'd like some sort of automatic management system I might be able to help you out. I so something similar with my arcade's affiliate system (see the link in my sig), there's an addition system in the admin panel. It just seems easier than writing a load of XHTML out each time.

PM me if you're interested.

-Luke.

2K8 Group

Reaction score
tnl2k7: Could you re-do the form please because I had to alter the DB length. Your url of your banner was cut off but the problem is sorted. Yes that would be cool if you could give me some help. I will PM you tommorow. Thanks!

TechAsh

Retired
Reaction score
2K8 Group, I have submitted my banner (Earthtime Games).

I noticed something with the submit form; It doesn't have any validation. It didn't check that I had entered my email address (I didn't enter it). If you want to contact me you may send me a PM on these forums.

I suggest you put some validation on that form.

2K8 Group

Reaction score
This is only a temp. thing. I only use an email to tell you that it has been listed or if there is a problem with the info you entered!

jonathanyaniv

Banned
Reaction score
Just a tip

If you are going to display the content submitted DO use validation. Otherwise, someone can inject a JS file using <script src="" > and then in the JS have it launch an IFRAME, and do other "nice" stuff..

And trust me, you dont want that...

Sohail

Reaction score
I'll have to make my banner soon then i'll be back :).

2K8 Group

Reaction score
I do send an email to you once it has been listed and it will probably end up in your spam box =[

santiago_pl

Reaction score
Whats the size of the banner?? It should say it there. Size in pixels and ks.

VPmase

Reaction score
Just a tip

If you are going to display the content submitted DO use validation. Otherwise, someone can inject a JS file using <script src="" > and then in the JS have it launch an IFRAME, and do other "nice" stuff..

And trust me, you dont want that...
Ha. SQL Injections FTL

You should use
PHP:
strip_tags();
in the php page that adds the info to the DB or someone could erase your entire db.

I added my banner btw.

jonathanyaniv

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, but you need validation..

Strip_tags just "strips the tags"

preg match can do validation :)

2K8 Group

Reaction score
Whats the size of the banner?? It should say it there. Size in pixels and ks.

I do prefer to use 468x60 (but im flexable, as long as its a banner not a logo) and because the form takes the address it doesn't matter the size as its on your host.

2K8 Group

Reaction score
Sheesh didn't you read it!

This is quoted from my website:

The service is offline for a couple of days as we are introducing a new system so I don't have to list add all the code myself, all those who have registered already will recieve an email with important infomation in it.

We are sorry for any incovience! =)

Thanks,
2K8 Admin

Please just wait till I post that is re opened!

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
The reason it's down is that I'm working on a more automated method of managing the banners. I apologise if I'm a little slow at this but with moderating 2 forums at x10Hosting, studying for a load of tests next week and struggling to deal with my own websites (updated the arcade and it went a little wrong) I really don't have much free time.

I'm about 3/4s of the way there, just finishing some last touches then it'll re-open better than ever, but please bear with me in the meantime. So blame me for offering to help, not 2K8 Group.

-Luke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.