Free Logos

walidno1

Reaction score
I am free at the moment so I was wondering if u guys need any logo to be made for FREE (need to expand my portfolio):

goto: www.myriad.x10hosting.com/Logo.html

if u get good service, it wud help to spread the word around but of course thats optional!!

PS: will only be able to do around 5 logos!

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

to check my portfolio, goto: http://www.myriad.x10hosting.com/Portfolio.html

---------- Post added 10-04-2010 at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-03-2010 at 02:33 PM ----------

Oh. Forgot to mention smth. The site says u have to pay $25 to get ur logo done but I still havent coded for the credit card processing so rest assured the logos are all free and on submission of form, u wn't be prompted to pay :)

walidno1

Reaction score
goto my website, and fill out all the address..

PS: ppl, sorry but my php stopped working for which the submit form doesn't work properly.......will fix it in a few days....my workloads increasing. Already served 3 people...I guess, I can do another 2 before the weekends.........

walidno1

Reaction score
Last edited:

walidno1

Reaction score
ok, all my current logo designs are done. If you guys want yours done, I guess I can add another few to my portfolio....Hoping to get busy...thanx :D

cointoss

Reaction score
I tried to respond to your offer, but my browser isn't set up to email directly (I use gmail.) Is there another way to apply? I tried to PM you to now avail. ;)

Last edited:

walidno1

Reaction score
yeah, I sent you a private message. Sorry about the form tho. I will work on it asap. Am a bit busy with some projects!