GD library

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueiron

Reaction score
GD imagecreate, not working.

Do the free hosts support GD?
I'm using and AdEnhanced account, and the intermediate PHP configuration.
I can't use dl() for loading the library, but it doesn't seem to be loaded...

I use the GD library for my CAPTCH script and without the image for users to read, they can't sign up on my site.
The PHPBB3 forums also make use of GD, for the same reasons. Because X10 offers installation of PHPBB3 I'm sure they have the GD library for those accounts that use it.

Thanks for your help.
Edit:
Perhaps I should re-state my query.

I can not use the function imagecreate().
I have not tried using imagecreatetruecolor(), as I've searched and found that GD2 isn't loaded.
I'm currently set up on Stoli server, and haven't found anyone else experiencing this same problem. For analysis, I will include the error generated via the script:
Code:
[Fri Feb 06 15:39:56 2009] [error] [client 98.148.7.174] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function imagecreate() in /**removed for safety reasons**/securimage/securimage.php on line 482, referer: http://blueiron.exofire.net/register.php
Testing via phpinfo() shows that GD is, in fact, NOT loaded, or at least it isn't reported to be.
Thus I can only lead myself to believe that there is some maintanence on the Stoli PHP core/configuration.

Again, thank you for your help.

Last edited:

RicardoCabral

Reaction score
I thought it would be automatically able with intermediate PHP. I guess you will have to make a special request to load GB library.

Status
Not open for further replies.