get free mastercard ..and easy way to get money

ilyes87

Reaction score
it is simple web site with full support ...
this is the link ... afflite program ....

go to the web site ...

go to afflite program and ... register ..

in ths option you will get 2 dollar for woman ..and 1 dolar for man .... ;) and youn have to fill your information ...

when you finish ... login with your account ... you will find what do you need ...

now the parte how do you will get mastercard ... it is simple just go to account information ...
you will find .. Here is your account information. Click here to update your information. ... and go to ..use payoneer ... and register ... ;)
now you have ... a mastercard and ..account in the best afflite program ...

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have registered there using your affliate link. How much you made by this. Please tell me so that I can also try it.

ilyes87

Reaction score
1 dollar for man 2 dollars for woman ... and this afflite it works when you register in the chating zone (meeting) not for the afflite program ...

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
check your balance, do you have really earned $1 for my signup, I can bring 50 referrals a day very easily. I've a lot of friends.
Edit:
I'm confused with the "up to". Why this up to is here. Why they are not saying that you will earn $1 for man and $2 for woman

Last edited:

marley17

Reaction score
$1 dollar for every men to sign for free and $2 for women. that is if they sign up. but from the tme when your reach 25 free sign up and no one had upgraded to premium . then they are also autoconverted to percentage program. of course you are still paid on every click by unique ip's

Last edited: