getting error like this,please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

satishan

Reaction score
Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully completed [1]. Error: Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 173.236.27.195,99.198.122.2 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

I am getting this error when i tried using park domain,i have registered to dot.tk free account and also configured DNS servers there in use custom DNS option,
now when i tried to add the .tk egistered domain i am getting above error,
please help someone to fix this thing.
I shallbe very thankful to you,please help i am not getting this things,
Please Help
Thanks

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you setting the domain's nameservers as ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com?

satishan

Reaction score
I had set the domain correctly at dot.tk,in use custom dns option,can you please post any other way? Thanks for early reply

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Could you try again to placed it in your parked domains? If you still get that error, I'll escalate this thread to staff.

satishan

Reaction score
Sure, i will recheck all the entries in all those fields and reply it here.

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

Please help me out,everything is ok,but getting same error in parked domain.
Can someone tell whether i can use the domain i have registered at dot.tk as my main domain? changing domain in Hosting Account Main Domain Modification?

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

Please buddy help me fast,i got few time,i have to utilize to fix this thing, please help
Very grateful to you if you help.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm escalating this thread to a support ticket where a staff member can assist you.
To view the support ticket, click on the yellow bar at the top of this page.
*****Escalating Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.