Good Cheap Domain Registrar

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good cheap domain registrar that also gives free whois protection?

Thanks.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
x10 gives free whois protection for the life of the domain. Domains cost $10 I think somewhere around there. Most other places I have found you have to pay for whois protection from most registrars.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
x10 gives free whois protection for the life of the domain. Domains cost $10 I think somewhere around there. Most other places I have found you have to pay for whois protection from most registrars.

@Derek, X10 is not a domain registrar, AFAIK It registers the domains at enom.com.

@MicrotechXP, I use internetbs.net they provide free whois protection for most of the domains. domains costs around $8.5

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I use 1&1. Always have. No problems, which is probably the best sort of review - does exactly what it says, they don't constantly try to get their customers to upgrade, and the customer support is quick.

This "Whois protection"... Is that the thing for personal websites where it says something like "The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their address omitted from the WHOIS service."? I didn't realise that was ever a subscription service... Maybe .co.uk is different.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
hey, i have recently seen a website which was offering top level domain for free. I forgot the link but try to google search. maybe you can find it.