Great: My site back, but ... php problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

lionheart8

Reaction score
Many thanks for the work going on behind the scenes. :cool:

My site is back, including some test sites in in some separate folders. The only problem is some troublesome issue which took a week to solve

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 26214400 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 19456 bytes) in /home/xprt007/public_html/drupal5/modules/user/user.module on line 2296
has resurfaced. Since it existed b4 the server move, I assume it has nothing to do with it - and so that's why I'm wondering if it could be addressed - there was also the old issue of something like "zlib" being enabled, and which Bryon had said he'd look into.

If I'm mistaken & these issues will automatically be solved after some ongoing transfer-related work is done, please ignore this post!

Many thanks again & regards

lionheart8

Reaction score
Hi

Whatever changes were made, there is no memory error message, but the ALL the site pages of my test site http://www.orbit.x10hosting.com/drupal5/ are blank.

The very bad thing is because a potential business partner was supposed to look at it in this period, but it's either been having those errors OR now blank ...

Do I yet have to send an explanation ... or wait. The previous one was that the errors were related to the transfer/updates, that the host had said would be thru & that the problems would automatically vanish by "30th June" ... ?

It is possible the problem is still memory related - The fact is I had no problem before in the many months with that set up, and so they are definitely related to recent changes.

Any reassurance/clarification would do a great deal for me.

Regards

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Most of the changes and fixes have been completed. I'll try to look into your issue today.

-Corey
Edit:
Should be fixed. Please reopen if you still need further assistance.

-Corey

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.