Hate VS Love

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
I don't get it. Why is there hate in this world. Here's how I see it:

They both take the same amount of energy and they are both "free", generated by emotions. Except for the fact that one hurts and one feels good. So why should we waste our time and efforts on hating something if we can benefit someone with the same amount of time and effort? This world is WACK.

Danielx386

Reaction score
Well, you won't love everything, so you need to hate tings at time, even if you could use all that engery on something else

fractalfeline

Reaction score
It's a matter of conditioning. You learn to attach negative emotions and fear to things that hurt you. If you've been hurt before, its a natural response to start hating the thing. It would be silly to love a thing that hurts you, because then you're motivated to keep bothering with it, and then you keep getting hurt.

Unless you like masochism. Then kudos to you. :)

Love/hate is an interesting phenomenon.

thenewprogrammer

Reaction score
For one thing to existt its oppisite has to or somin like that.

Also simple answer to hate. Greed

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, I can say for a fact that hate is always around since there are always conflicts with things or people in anyone. Love is however a much more vast and powerful force than hate is.

Mr. DOS

Reaction score
Also, I would say fear is a more likely candidate as the opposite of love than hate is.

--- Mr. DOS