Hauntedshadow.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghotel

Reaction score
Hello all,

We are not officially open yet, But your all more than welcome to create topics and chat! We hope to launch the website after Christmas time not long to go now. But there's still a lot of work to be done, and unfortunately we can not give a date to when the site will be launched at this time.

We hope you like the site and its design so far its long from done yet we have tons of features to be added includes, Chat room, Videos, Games and more...

http://www.hauntedshadow.com

Regards

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
I get no content on any page, don't know if it's normal.
For the forum, I would suggest changing the white background, maybe to the same grey as on the website, because it kind of hurts the eye to go from a dark website to a clear white forum.
Love the site's logo, though, and beautiful site in general.

ghotel

Reaction score
The homepage is about the only current page active at the moment ive been working on tons all night, Yh the logo is great a 2 second thought that was lol.

Thanks dude :)

Dan

Reaction score
Looks great! I love the cloud moving along at the top of the page. Logo is brilliant too. 8/10
Did you design the site?
Whats the site going to be about?

ghotel

Reaction score
Yes i designed the site its a paranormal website, Ghosts, Hauntings, Live cams, Videos etc. If your intrested in the project contact me theres places available to join our team :) (s.childerley @ hotmail.co.uk) or (info @ hauntedshadow.com

Last edited:

JuniorD

Reaction score
looks really cool, but on the little cloud moving around the logo, maybe you shouldn't let it outside the main content area, because it makes the site sloppy.

Haavdwee

Reaction score
Looks great!!
9/10

I like the clouds and the way that the pictures show up :biggrin:

xmakina

Reaction score
Looks very cool. Can't wait for it to get some actual content. Living near Derby, England, I can't help but wonder when you'll be trying to get a camera around here :)

sunils

Reaction score
I like the logo part and the cloud moving over the caption. But you could make the caption little more prominent. And even i am getting empty page. About forum, i am getting a mysql error.

RRJJMM

Reaction score
Nice site. It looks like it will be real interesting once you fill in all the content. Maybe you could help me figure out what is haunting my mother board. lol

Good Luck

relisys

Reaction score
wow cool site! love the cloudes 9/10

but you have a missing element/images next to you live chat option under the banner

but over all 8/10

ok i would suggest you add ghost story aswell, unlles its already in the works

but you doing good keep it up

Last edited:

omoney

Reaction score
When I try to view the site it seems to bring me to a forum. Is that normal?

ghotel

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thank you for all your comments, The site is on now with live cams ect, We also we might be visiting the derby area soon!

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay, first thing I saw, was a great big advertisement for the site, something along the way of spread the word. Nice location.

The site name, is quite interesting along with the header and the moving cloud.

I like the live web cam link and the content on it the overall homepage for the site is magnificent.

I was hoping to see more when I clicked on the forum link, the theme of it, in my opinion can use some more....not sure how to say it, color or "attractiveness" everything about the site, I like, except for the forum layout and color.

I was reading and found some colors such as gray have been causing depression in some people, just like the color red causes people to become hungry. (I read it a while ago/remember from High School).

The site is really nice, I would have to say, if I rate everything excluding the forum I would say, a 9.5 out of 10

(I give no site a ten, as every site can be modified and improved in hundreds of ways).

Nice, very nice site. Great Work.

From John Klyne
DoIt.ElementFX.Com Admin.

xmakina

Reaction score
Site looks great with the videos in. Excellent design, clearly professional, excellent community support. As far as the x10 sites go, the best by a country mile.

Good luck with the site, guys, and hope to see some cams around Derby :)

freecrm

Reaction score
Awsome site with clear graphics and good use of colour scheme.

As mentioned previously, I also love the clouds covering the Title.

.css is really slick and Flash elements are well positioned with good content.

In fact, the only thing I could think of (and I'm being picky here) is that there is no "hover" change of image on links - was this deliberate?

Apart from that - one of the best sites I've seen without doubt.

Ooooh - just noticed - the main content container div appears to be 1 pixel set to the right - a small glitch (I'm on IE7).
Edit:
and hope to see some cams around Derby :)

...or Stoke.. :biggrin:

Last edited:

ghotel

Reaction score
Well, Im no professional and im clearly flattered with all the good comments this design has bought back!

The container is a bit of an issue and is 1px of in some browsers, If anyone wants to find me a solution that would be great!

There are some great opportunities for other people that are intrested in hauntedshadow to come along and work with us. This is a free project so unfortunatly we dont pay, But if you are intrested and have time on your hands mabe pop by and let us know.

The forums do need smartening up a bit, I may add some photoshop work to my list for the forums.

The next part of the project for me is to get the videos area up and running,

Heres a taster: http://www.hauntedshadow.com/rp.php?request=videos&id=INhQD4MNMSE&description=Florida%20Lighthouse%20&name=Ghost%20Hunters%20-%20Best%20Episode%20-%20Part%203&by=Hauntedshadow.com

Thank you for all your comments you have been great!

Regards
Shaun

Last edited:

ghotel

Reaction score
Big thanks to all who reviewed our site!

Hi all,

Big thanks from Hauntedshadow.com team for reviewing our site and giving us positive comments!

We might not be back untill after xmas so heres clip from our team!

View clip

Happy christmas all!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.