Have you done something to PHP?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torch

Reaction score
Changing version maybe, because I noticed that my scripts don't work properly.
Eg., from what I picked up so far die and break functions don't work. I haven't touched my scripts, so I know it ain't my fault.

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
As far as I can tell the die() and break;/continue; constructs are working alright..

Can you show me an example? Screenshot/script with the error or whatever isn't working correctly?

Torch

Reaction score
Update: url parsed variables also don't work.

BTW, it's my SigChat control panel for users and posting pages. Can't post it anywhere, untill I make it public and release it on SourceForge one day.

But I know I ain't causing error for 3 reasons: I haven't modified the scripts today, just downloaded and tested them on my testing server and I would notice an error in my coding :)

Last edited:

Torch

Reaction score
Update: I forgot to post this in the first place but imagecreatefromjpeg() also doesn't work.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Ok, I'll look into getting the GD library install on the new server.

As for the other errors.. Are you relying on register_globals? Or.. are you using the super globals? ($_GET, $_POST, $_SERVER, etc etc)

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Ok, I have recompiled Apache and added the GD libraray/truetype-gettype font things for it.

Are the super-global vars. still not working for you? And is break/continue/etc working? Or what? If not, can you show me a section of the code where the error/problem is occuring? (You can PM me if you don't want anyone to see it. I'm not going to "steal" anything of yours, you don't need to worry about that. )

Torch

Reaction score
Great, now I'm also getting "Cannot modify header" errors. Result of switch to PHP5?

Edit: This is really crazy and annoying, none of my script work properly anymore...

Last edited:

Torch

Reaction score
Just one question: is there any chance that PHP settings might be changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.