Have you ever been banned?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 25 61.0%

• Total voters

kkenny

Reaction score
I've been banned on the IRC of this website. I still am.

wmalexander

Reaction score
Yes, I was banned from a gay bar one time. It was a bit of a tussle.
They were right but it was still fun.

csc2ya

Reaction score
I got banned from a room on msn chat years ago for a few days (twice in fact). I forgot what I did now, but the the owner came back and banned me again for no reason.

I got banned from using a trackmania server host for not obeying their code of conduct (that they somehow expected me to be able to read when it was in french:nuts:) Had two accounts and got found out and banned. I've now registered again with a different e-mail and ip, and just have one account now.

I'm permanently banned from one irc server (me and the owner had a disagreement *him being an idiot over something basically* )

Haven't been banned from here yet though, and don't intend to either, as I wouldn't want to lose my site (put far too much work into it for that to happen).

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Haven't been banned from here yet though, and don't intend to either, as I wouldn't want to lose my site (put far too much work into it for that to happen).
That's why you're encouraged to keep your own regular backups of your site.;)

whitmantech

Reaction score
banned several times for not forum posting enough, when my life was particularly busy (slash, i just haven't had time to build the habits of visiting these forums, i'm working on it).

achilleasgr

Prime Account
Reaction score
I've been banned at least 200 times on IRC.
I have also played IRC wars, where banning is the objective of the game.