Hello Everyone - Do you smell funny?? Need help with strange body odour's read more !

simon.evanz48

Reaction score
Catchy title yeah!

Sorry for any confusions caused I am just practising my "Catchy-Titles" to grab potential viewers attention for my web copy and SEO / Marketing skills...

Anyway this has nothing to do with Smells or body odour's I just wanted YOU! to check out my Introduction to the community, which I hope will set the tone for the future at X10Hosting Forum's..

Here's a lilttle-itty-bitty bit of info about myself. I live in good old Blighty, well, Wales to be exact even though we have a semi-devolved form of government we are still controlled by Westminister weather we like it or not (Anyway that's just something I needed to get off my chest)

I am Welsh Born and Breed near the valleys of Swansea. A lovely little place *Cough, Cough* Yeah right - For Druggies and alcoholics *Cough*

No, really Llanelli the place I live (which is right next to Swansea) its in the process of regeneration from an old Coal mining community transforming into the tourism industry its a fab place come and visit... On the coast line, Great Hotels and Golf courses, etc great stuff if your into things like that..

Anyway I am nearly 20-something years of age and I have spent a long time infront of computers from the days of the ZX Spectrum 48K to my x386 WORKSTATION - HOME COMPUTING EXPERIENCE (my first "Real" computer..)

I have spent a lot of time in front of a computer screen of one kind or another, learning all kinds of useless crap (Depends which way you look at it)

I spent a load of time reading over at my trusty PHP resource at the php.net/manual/en/ website taking in lots of practical tutorials from the likes of Lynda.com, VTC Total-Training and Kelbey (library) etc.

I am kind of a secret CSS ninja too and am starting to 'cut my teeth' in HTML5 as of late..

Basically I am a self tough guru in training for all web scripting languages both server and client side I dont say to know it all but I am trying to get there..

I have spent a little time messing with Flash builder 4.5 ActionScript 2 and 3 also Java as they are kind of syntactically similar but yet different (I guess that's why they are named differently - doh!)

The best IDE I find for Rapid Application Development (RAD) is called Aptana Studio

GitHub for development projects and Source code management and Remote Repo's.

Cloudflare for application delivery Networks and much more..

OK, Now onto PHP 5 and OOP programming my favourite feature to come in this latest major build / release - Namespaces.. (Its about friggin' time too..) I just love them, makes my life much easier when appin' it up.

I can go on, and on. If you want to fing out more about me and what I do my views and what I call news why not visit my blog and drop me a line or two..

All you need to know how to get hold of me is to pop over to blog www.simon-evans.info

Oh, and before I go I have got to give a shout out to the Admin of X10Hosting what a great FREE service that's provided to the development community and others. THANKS

A big huge sloppy kiss... naa how about a hi-five instead..

Bye for now..

Simon :tongue:

Interscopia

x10 Caffeine Addict
Prime Account
Reaction score
Re: Hello Everyone - Do you smell funny?? Need help with strange body odour's read mo

That's probably the best introduction i've seen here! lmao

Welcome! :D

Darkmere

Reaction score
Re: Hello Everyone - Do you smell funny?? Need help with strange body odour's read mo

Wellcome ... my teacher would smack me if I even said the word tutorial lol ... our school believes they teach nothing but bad habits

simon.evanz48

Reaction score

LOL, Well thank you for your reply's.. I am just waiting to get my Cloudflare Service running proply to get my Blog back running fast as a speeding bullit. Soooo! If you want to know more about me check out my Digitalized Blog

Plenty more kicks where that came from :)