Hello, everyone

the-void

Reaction score
Hi, guys. I registered here today in order to apply for website hosting. I must admit that these forums are superb: excellent skin, presentation, etc. I'm known as Time Wraith on other online communities. Hmm... that reminds me that I should consider changing my username. :grin:

n4tec

Reaction score
the-void, welcome to x10. i hope you have a great time here..

03moscropl

Flash Freak
Reaction score
hello the-void welcome to x10hosting.com hope you have a great time here if you need help with mambo pm me!:grin:

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Hey wecome to x10hosting.Were glad to have ya here. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Wai_Wai

Banned
Reaction score
the-void said:
Hi, guys. I registered here today in order to apply for website hosting. I must admit that these forums are superb: excellent skin, presentation, etc. I'm known as Time Wraith on other online communities. Hmm... that reminds me that I should consider changing my username. :grin:

Yes, the hosting offer is superb. I coudn't find anywhere which is comparable to their offers. It's just so goooooood!!! :kiss:

Take Geocities as an example, I tihnk it is fewer than 20MB with hard to use interface. And its payment scheme is still worse than the FREE ones in x10hosting.

Good to see you here and become a member :p

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Welcom aboard, Stay a while good things happen around these parts.

the-void

Reaction score
Wai_Wai said:
Take Geocities as an example, I tihnk it is fewer than 20MB with hard to use interface. And its payment scheme is still worse than the FREE ones in x10hosting.
Geocites? Don't make me puke. :pinch: I spent hours looking for a competent free host. Fortunately, my hard efforts were rewarded, as x10hosting surpasses my initial expectations - by far. Oh, and thanks for the warm welcome, guys. :grin:

Wai_Wai

Banned
Reaction score
the-void said:
Geocites? Don't make me puke. :pinch: I spent hours looking for a competent free host. Fortunately, my hard efforts were rewarded, as x10hosting surpasses my initial expectations - by far. Oh, and thanks for the warm welcome, guys. :grin:
True. Geocites is >_< (0 star!!!).
There are a lot of Geocites-related sites around.

Unfortunately there are still many guys who don't know there are by far better altenratives and it is FREE.

Sometimes when I tell them Geocites-related guys to make a switch. They may be hesitant (maybe thinking it *MUST* be a trap or cheat or rip-off or whatever). The truth is they don't realise what's happening around the world.

Wai_Wai

Banned
Reaction score
the-void said:
By the way, how did you manage to find here?

the-void

Reaction score
Well, a friend of mine pointed me to a topic in a massive programming forum that provides a list of recommended web hosts. After much searching, I came across a link to www.x10hosting.com. I read the description of the site's hosting features, which were posted beneath the link, and concluded that it was perfect for my needs. :happy:

B

Brandon

Welcome to X10! Great hosting here once the space problem is fixed!

~Desert War :cat:

Lukasz

Reaction score
hey how are ya the-void
Welcome to the forums and the host and i hope you can stay

You just got :eek:wned: