Hello people!

Sansobilt55

Reaction score
Hello mate,

Greetings to all! I am new member into this community. I would like to say hello to all of you guys? Hope you are doing good. Please accept me into this community.

Thank you so much!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to this community.

As you already noticed there's not that high of an activity level here, especially not in the offtopic area.

The community is mainly a place to seek help and advice for those that use our free hosting service. That said, you are more then welcome to hang around.

Joshcope66

Reaction score
Welcome into this community. I am also a newbie here. Nice to have a chat with you. lol

usjose

Reaction score
Hi Everyone. Thank you Anna for this space to talk to people.

Weather is cool here in Colombia, it's partly cloudy but is warm enough to go to the swimming pool.

Aside for saying hi, I want to know if there's an specific page where one can see the order in which someone of the staff members response support tickets. Or, put in other terms, in which position are our tickets on the answering line.

I ask this because I have a thread and no one from the staff had given me an answer that solve my challenge. From that it's been more than 1 month. I don't know if my thread is in process of being answered or if it's already forgotten. I'm waiting with patience but I want to know if I need to still wait or to post a thread again.

for the ones who like to watch the thread, is in https://x10hosting.com/community/threads/phpmyadmin-extremely-slow.203664/

I thank to everyone reading this message and thank one more time to those who can help me.

I wish you a great day,

José