Hello world!

caftpx10

Reaction score
Hello. I'm Andre.
You may know me from the programming/scripts/etc and free hosting forum, I never really created an introduction thread before so I felt like introducing myself despite the fact I'm not so new to this community forum anymore.
I do both back and front end web development in my spare time as a hobby and to obtain more knowledge to pass the awaiting challenges. I also do some Python.

For a bit of information and my work, my X10 site is there: http://andreca.tk
As it says, I do penetration testing at times to make sure sites are safe. If they aren't, I usually inform the owner privately about the issue (with an explanation of how it is done and how it works) and provide a simple fix to it. I only do "soft" tests which barely causes any harm. I've helped a minority and they were all happy that I've helped them with security. As I've said, no harm done. :)
Well, there's that but there is something different in store for for phishing sites to make sure no other people get their credentials stolen (these phishing sites look like they were put up by someone who is very young, there is a reason I think that and funny enough so far it was found to be posted under 1 account on a certain site). There's copyright infringing as well, I was the only one who reported these type of sites and no one else like seriously? Anyway, no more talking about that. ;)

I often contribute to threads on X10 community with some information obtained, a bit of humour at times (though rare), potential fix or anything along those lines from the best of my knowledge.

I do have experience with Linux and I have already set up a local web server for my network with Apache and it's DDoS protection *cough*SlowLoris*cough*. It's a beauty but unfortunately because it's hosted from my Raspberry Pi, the power cuts off for the WiFi and Bluetooth adapter which is pretty irritating meaning I may need to use that for something else rather than that.

TL;DR: Hello.