[Help] Game on my mind

the_site

Reaction score
Hello, I've been having trouble thinking of this game name for some time. I use to play this game all the time in my elementary school's computer lab.

All details I can supply are;
- It is an island/tiki adventure game.
- Educational word collecting game. Where you have a word and collect the letters on the level.
- I remember at the end of each level or two you have a bonus game. You are on a log spelling words.
- Im a 90's baby so I am not too old, nor too young

I need your help this has been such a burden for so long!

wongers

Reaction score
most pointless post ever!!

but to be fair, we are going to need a better description then that lol. can you remember the box/cover of the game, who developed it etc?

the_site

Reaction score
Guess I will never know the title of this game, Its been so long, can't remember much more. Thanks for tolerating for the 'most pointless post ever'... but I tried.

nirajkum

Reaction score
there are lots of new game which you can try ... and live is all about moving forward :)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Guess I will never know the title of this game, Its been so long, can't remember much more. Thanks for tolerating for the 'most pointless post ever'... but I tried.

I believe his reply was aimed at the user who just posted "great" and not yours, which actually -has- a purpose, and I've seen more pointless ones on here before :p

Edit: Based on googling it'll make it hard to find, but it seems the game is Paradise Island, a collection of educational word games set on an island. The problem is there's a newer game out called Paradise Island too, which'll make finding the old one hard to find.

Last edited: