help me! my IP is blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

engarde

Reaction score
Well we've (and by we, I mean several people on the x10 IRC server) have found a temporary solution to the bad router. Use a proxy, such as the ones at http://www.proxyindex.com
It's pretty much your only option for now, until this is resolved.

Its only an option for some people. I am in the middle of designing my page, so I need to constantly put passwords and logins in boxes and need to run scripts. Even though I know it is unlikely, I can't take the chance of anyone recording what I do as I test my site.

Also, using software like Tor does not work for me, all I get is Stoli's Apache success page.

jtaah

Reaction score
engarde you can use a program like hide my ip you can get it at this address it is free to use for 3 days so hopoefully the problem will be fixed by then you can get it from http://www.hide-my-ip.com/ hope this was helpfull

rgds
jtaah

If you found my info helpful please click the blue tick

engarde

Reaction score
engarde you can use a program like hide my ip you can get it at this address it is free to use for 3 days so hopoefully the problem will be fixed by then you can get it from http://www.hide-my-ip.com/ hope this was helpfull

I'm on Linux, so that program is worthless to me. I have been using Tor, which is much better and completely free, open source, and it does not work for me as I have mentioned before. All I get is Stoli's Apache! success page as if I typed down www.exofire.net. This is not worth anything to me.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Kubuntu Version 7.10

Last edited:

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Hi bugfinder. I have been blocked from all X10 websites including my own and can access them only with a proxy. Here a the screen shot. My Ip address is 71.206.79.246. Please help me resolve this issue because I really need to access my web site.

Last edited:

IonCannon218

Reaction score
Tracing route to bobthepuppy.exofire.net [74.86.133.216]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

[1-4 is removed]
5 13 ms 13 ms 13 ms ge3-27-1000M.ar1.ATL2.gblx.net [64.215.195.237]

6 40 ms 39 ms 39 ms te2-1-10G.ar1.MIA2.gblx.net [67.17.108.90]
7 67.17.198.146 reports: Destination host unreachable.

Trace complete.

I am having problems too... and proxies are working fine for me.
But I'm not going to login because I don't trust the proxies.

orangpelupa

Reaction score
why this problem still not fixed?

i still cant access my site. . . the only way to access is trough proxy . . .

jtaah

Reaction score
Now when i use a proxy server i get this error can anyone shed any light please

CGIProxy Error
Couldn't connect to www.hauntedwa.x10hosting.com:80: Connection refused

rgds
jtaah
Edit:
And btw when will it all be up and running any idea

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Any problems related to the DNS issues with Stoli have been fixed. Please create a new thread if you need further support. This one is unorganized and it is hard to see who still needs help.

Status
Not open for further replies.