Help with ad code in wordpress theme's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazz

Reaction score
Having a bit of a problem placing Corporate ad code in several wordpress theme's, specifically
Mystique 1.14,

Pixel 1.9.8,

Shine 1.6.6 and

Station 1.0.5

No matter how I insert the ad code into the header.php it upsets the whole layout. I'm currently using a less than ideal theme so I don't get suspended for not displaying ads.

Any help with this would be most appreciated :)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Having a bit of a problem placing Corporate ad code in several wordpress theme's, specifically
Mystique 1.14,

Pixel 1.9.8,

Shine 1.6.6 and

Station 1.0.5

No matter how I insert the ad code into the header.php it upsets the whole layout. I'm currently using a less than ideal theme so I don't get suspended for not displaying ads.

Any help with this would be most appreciated :)

Could you give us some screenshots of those themes with the advertisements applied?

Dazz

Reaction score
Well Pixel and Shine are the main ones I want to experiment with so here they are -

Shine - No Ad code
b9shine166noadsj
shine166noads.jpg

By dazzalmighty at 2009-11-01

Shine - With Ad code
75shine166withadsj
shine166withads.jpg

Pixel - No Ad code
74pixel198noadj
pixel198noad.jpg

Pixel - With Ad code
pixel198withad.jpg

Again any help is greatly appreciated :)
75pixel198withadj

Thanks for the link leafypiggy, the plugin looks very useful and I'm going to use it but unfortunately seems not to be of any use with this particular problem :(

Last edited:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Ad's don't have to be in the header, but if you require them there... I'll help you with a little simple CSS that will fix your issues.

give me a day or so to look at some stuff.

Dazz

Reaction score
Ah ha, didn't realise I could insert the ad code anywhere as long as 'its viewable without scrolling down' now I can use the themes, although I'd still prefer to have it at the very top so the style is maintained (plus I'd like to place my own ads there ;)) so thanks leafypiggy if you can find a way of displaying the ad's at the top, that would be awesome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.