Help with Constant Boredom

mjserv

Reaction score
Being on the comp doesnt always mean play games, watch movies for free or look at explicit pictures. Why don't you look into Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator and start designing and being creative. No money, You obviously have the internet so, Just Download a free 30 day trial from Adobe, whatever it is. Just go crazy.
im Not bored anymore during school vacations, and it makes time go by quickly

"Hey thats just what I did"

Last edited:

filekhasper

Reaction score
Constant Boredom? That means your boring... When I bored i usually play video games because I never really get the time to play them. I started messing with C++ again. I do graphic design all the time because I used to be bored. Pick up a guitar and play it. Nothing comes quickly. Take baby steps and learn something new and quick being so frikkin boring.

There are tons of places on the net to get free info. Youtube has many videos on guitar playing. If you hard on money, find an open source c++ compiler and find a free website that gives tips on how to do c++. Mostly all software that is open source is free.

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
Yes, I am pretty Boring, but i guess this thread doesn't apply to me anymore since I'm back on school.... and you know how school is =P Thanks guys for the input tho =]