Help with Suspention and reporting a unknown redirect on my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trixter

Reaction score
Hi,

I've just come back from a 5 month trip but i checked in at least once a week with the forum and was able to log in to my account today. I was busy using fantastico to creating a new site when I saw a redirect on my account I didn't recognize (trixforfree.360.exofire.net/). When I went there to see what was on it as maybe I had setup a test site on it but didnt remember but was taken to a site I didn't recognize. I tried to go back to cpanel to delete and report it but found I was logged out and couldn't log back in later I got an email saying I was suspended, the reason given was "rapidleech". The header of the site I was trying to delete and report was "Rapidleech Setup" is this the reason why my account is suspended? I would also like to know when and how this redirect was created.

Thank you for your assistance in this problem,
Trixter

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
It sounds like you are claiming you were hacked.

I will escalate this to a Support Ticket so an Admin can check the logs (when and from where the files were uploaded, etc) and make a determination.

This will close the thread but you can follow the Support Ticket by clicking on the gold bar at top OR by going to the Account Management System ( https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php ) and logging on with your Forum credentials.

Status
Not open for further replies.