Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilleece06

Reaction score
Ok I know this may sound stupid or what not but I have a question Im used to working with HTML and HTML where you can put the code in a little box and then pow your site works, but how do I load my things onto my x10 site. I already started uploading some of the files I want on my page to public_html folder.

Where do I go from here?

If you respond please give a little detail because I am unfamiliar with any code jargon. Thanks! :grin:

Conor

Reaction score
Do you really think this belongs in tutorials?

So you want to make pages with HTML? Use Notepad, or www.nvu.com. Download that and its easy to use. Then save as yourfilename.html and upload it to public_html. Voila.

Moved to Support forums.

Last edited:

lilleece06

Reaction score
Sorry, I didnt see Support. And also I may not have the banners up in time for my 2 week deadline since Im just getting started on my page, and I need to upload all my tutorial examples, and such. I will try not to take long though. Thanks a lot for your help.

lilleece06

Reaction score
Oh yea well I made this layout and I uploaded it to public_html and it didnt work, sorry if Im being a nuisance

lilleece06

Reaction score
Well its a page where I can see that I've uploaded the file but I cant see the file I have to click on it to see it. You can go to my page and tell me what Im doing wrong its lileece.x10hosting.com

repusmod

Reaction score
Don't forget that if you work with html your main page has to be named index.html, well i tested your site and it works, but like i said your main page has to be named index.html... Good Luck with and I hope you will get it to work and I would like to see what it looks like. q(^_^)p

lilleece06

Reaction score
Ok thank you very much for your help you're the only person thats actually helped me! I will PM you and let you know when everyhting is up!

repusmod

Reaction score
No Problem, Ohh I saw your site and it is not bad at all... Nice.. I'm happy it worked and helped you... Good Luck with your site..

Status
Not open for further replies.