Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Can some one tell me why i cant login to Cpanel anymore. Every time i log in it takes me strait back to login page and it doesnt say i that my username or password is wrong! It just takes me strait back to the login screen?!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like a cookie problem, trying clearing your temp files. What is your username I'll take a look at your account also.

-Corey

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
my user name is wobble also my FTP wont let me upload or change chkmod vaule greater than current value! thanxs for helping out!

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
I've cleared out offline filesand iv even tried to login with firefox and i cant seam to log into it just goes strait back to the login page with now errors!

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
My Cpanel has totaly stoped working now i havent bein able to log in for 34hours! my username is wobble and iv cleared all my temp file in IE and fire fox and neither will let me log in it just returns to the login screen without giving any errors!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
That is very weird...I just logged in under your username to test it. Can you try from a different computer?

-Corey

trev said:
My Cpanel has totaly stoped working now i havent bein able to log in for 34hours! my username is wobble and iv cleared all my temp file in IE and fire fox and neither will let me log in it just returns to the login screen without giving any errors!

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Yeh on my m8s computer i can login in mine its just seams to be my computer i cant login with!

Status
Not open for further replies.