Hi! and HELP!!!

jswim

Reaction score
Hi my name is Jackie and i am a senior at a high school in st.paul, mn and to graduate we have to do a project called the Senior Project. For part of mine i made a website for the swim teams at my schools to promote them more and i am required to try to recieve feedback on my site. It would be greatly appreciated if you would look at my site jhsswimming.elementfx.com and either write here or email me at naturalbluegirl08@yahoo.com

thanks!!

Synkc

Reaction score
Hey welcome to x10Hostin!
Enjoy your stay with us. :)

dchtkd

Reaction score
Hi my name is Jackie and i am a senior at a high school in st.paul, mn and to graduate we have to do a project called the Senior Project. For part of mine i made a website for the swim teams at my schools to promote them more and i am required to try to recieve feedback on my site. It would be greatly appreciated if you would look at my site jhsswimming.elementfx.com and either write here or email me at naturalbluegirl08@yahoo.com

thanks!!

Jackie,

It is pretty good. Did you do it using a CMS or did you write the HTML yourself?

I like the fluid size, BUT I would set some minimum size since when resizing, the frames will cover each other. Overall it looks good. A little color variation might be helpful.;)