Hi need help on my site!

Kirokun

Reaction score
http://www.ghostevolution.x10hosting.com/Guides.html

As you can see this is a help site for an online game (MMORPG)

As you can see i plan on adding more guides in that page... but however i think it will look messy.

I was wondering if someone could help me since im a total noob with making websites.

The thing i want is to hide all the text and encodded videos just like some sorta [Spoiler!] meaning that if someone visits my guides' page then they will have to click on my guide ex: Hover mouse and click on >>>"Kiro's DPS" and once clicked it will show up all the text and embbeded videos. If clicked again it will hide it like a [spoiler!].

p.s. Also my site is very nooby made if there is something needed to be added or whatnot and if you wish to help too then please add me at MSN: superchevy57@msn.com and give me a chat if you wish too.

tam-iam

Reaction score
Hi, I like the overall look of your site. The banner is very nice.

I think it would help if you did something different with the background. Right now it is a bit hard to read the text due to the diagonal lines. It makes the text blurry. Increasing the font size might help if you are determined to keep the background.

I would also increase the font size of your nav bar or go bold with it. They don't stand out much.

Sorry, I am no good with coding, so don't have any suggestions for your issue with your guides.

Coonz

Reaction score
Yea i dont really care for that background. Its hard to read the text a little bit. Its readable but not that good. So Changing the background would help alot... This doesnt make a big difference but try addin some padding to the right side because the text goes all the way to the scroll bar. Changing the link colors is another possibility.

QuwenQ

Reaction score
My In-game name is Kiro (I like to be formal when doing guides) and I am the founder of this awesome technique

Okaythen.
I agree with the background. I can read the text fine, but it seems a little... flickery.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
same as above, the text can be hard to read,
and the text is aligned to the left, maybe you can center it

Kirokun

Reaction score
Okaythen.
I agree with the background. I can read the text fine, but it seems a little... flickery.

Lol about that... I made this guide in the forums like half a year ago :p

I just copied it to my website

coolv1994

Reaction score
when i made my first website (1 year ago) i just copied it and it look like crap but anyway your site is fine but i would get rid of the x10 logo and i would lock the background which can be done with css

Kirokun

Reaction score
I'll work on the BG later... for now i still need help with the coding problem.