Hi - new website up

boblake

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just thought I'd say hi to everyone. I finally got my site up and running. It's my first site done with flash. It's not all flash mind you, I didn't want to alienate the 26k users, so I kept flash mainly to intro and topframe.

But anyway, check it out and let me know what you think. It's a site to promote my music. The URL is www.stann.x10hosting.com

Well, it's good to be here, and to the admins, I think I have the ad links up correctly according to the guidlines, but if there's a problem just email me and I'll fix it right away

boblake

Reaction score
thanks. i just got the php working today (finally) too, so the contact page works a little more professionally. Almost got the reviews page comment posting up.

boblake

Reaction score
Hi,

Ya, I just got the review page done on Sunday. I ended up using CGI for it. Actualy though if you're by the website, could you post something in the review? It doesn't have to be long just some test text if you want. Reason being, is that in all my tests the review page works perfectly, but all my friends are saying they left me reviews, and yet there are no reviews posted, so I'm wondering what is going ono, whether it is a browser incompatibility, or something else. Anyway, take care man.