Hi! Please read this thread, isn't just a hi thread...

charlies

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to x10.
I must say, it's really good! Congrats to the staff for making such a great service, but anyway, I'm making a new weblication and I would like to get it a proper domain name, I would really appreciate it if people could donate just a small amount like 10 x10cash.
Every amount counts, because if everyone donated 10 x10cash, it would only take 70 people for the required 700 x10cash to buy the domain name.

Thanks in advance!
Charlie Somerville.

PS: I would be happy to provide e-goods or services in exchange for the x10cash

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Well,

First off, welcome to x10hosting.
Be aware that for the time being, all new accounts ( except maybe paid ) are on hold until the move to a new Data Centre and new servers are installed.

I would really appreciate it if people could donate just a small amount like 10 x10cash.

Thats all well and good. But two things.

A. Please don't beg. People earn their points around here. Asking people to give you points so you can get a domain, just isn't quite right.

B. You can't domain x10cash. Its not allowed, nor is there really a way to. You can donate and earn x10points, which in turn could be converted to x10cash.

Again, welcome to the site. :)

charlies

Reaction score
oh, sorry about that.
But I saw an option in the shop where you can buy a domain for 700 x10cash.
Doesn't that feature work?

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
You can donate x10points, not x10cash.
x10points can be converted to x10cash. You can also get x10cash by completing offers.
And yes, for 700 x10cash you can get a domain, registered at eNom for 1 year.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
hello welocme to x10hosting hope you have a good time here

charlies

Reaction score
WOAH!
I was just going through my old posts and I realised what a dickhead I was when I posted that...

lol