!!High stakes domain raffle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Okay guys, here it is.. A high-stakes raffle. The rules are as follows: There are 15 tickets, Each ticket costs 200 credit points, Each person may have 1 ticket. This raffle will begin NOW, and will end Sunday at 1:00pm, If all 15 tickets are sold before then, A post will be made and the raffle will take place within the hour. You'll be given 24 hours to respond to a private message sent to you stating the domain name you want. If all 15 tickets are NOT sold, the contest may be extended, depending on how many are left, or all credits will be refunded to the people who sent them.

4 slots taken, 11 left!

VPmase - 1 ticket (LIMIT REACHED)
FalseHope - 1 ticket (LIMIT REACHED)
aopsftw - 1 ticket (LIMIT REACHED)
sohailamir52- 1 ticket (LIMIT REACHED)

Last edited:

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
I'm just curious, can anybody who has a good amount of credits run a raffle, or is it strictly mods only?

FalseHope

Reaction score
Anyone can run a contest or a raffle. But you need to be able to back your prizes up. Like if you are offering a domain, for example, and you don't pay the user who won, then you can get banned and all of your credits removed, and what not.

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
Yep, that's a given. I wouldn't even consider running one until I have about 1000 credits. Wish I could enter this here, but I'm all contested out for the day, it's a personal limit :).

FalseHope

Reaction score
Yep, that's a given. I wouldn't even consider running one until I have about 1000 credits. Wish I could enter this here, but I'm all contested out for the day, it's a personal limit :).

Aw, come on. Enter, make it end faster ;)

Sohail

Reaction score
Anyone can host raffles and stuff, as long as they know what they're doing, and that it doesn't break the TOS :). Sending the credits now by the way :).

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
30 minutes until the end. I highly doubt it'll make it, So, due to credit issues right now I am unable to refund credits, these people are due a refund of 200 credits:

VPmase
FalseHope
aopsftw
sohailamir52

Sohail

Reaction score
I don't understand what's going on, what does it mean by my limit being reached? Is it because the slots weren't taken fast enough?

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
domain name you want. If all 15 tickets are NOT sold, the contest may be extended, depending on how many are left, or all credits will be refunded to the people who sent them.

See above for explanation. Next week, I am going to try it again, but alittle different.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
this one is over, I am going to do the other one, and then when it ends i'll run another. When the credit system is fixed, i'll issue refunds.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Credits are fixed.
Now people's credits aren't 25.000000002 either.
;)

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
I still can't donate credits back, I get a message I cannot view that page.. I have talked to corey, I assure you once it's fixed, I will return the credits.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
All credits returned, and this one is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.