host videos ?

Infinitalias

Reaction score
is it possible to host videos on x10 because im not a fan of hosing them through other sites, like we alreay are....

i tried b4 but idk if it was because the computer or the site

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you mean like video's you've created? Yes. you can. If they are someone else's videos, no you can't.

devilnest545

Reaction score
You mean host videos on your website? I think you can upload .avis or wmvs to your FTP folder. And then link to the videos and people can watch them. The loading times can get big if its larger files.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
is it possible to host videos on x10 because im not a fan of hosing them through other sites, like we alreay are....

i tried b4 but idk if it was because the computer or the site

Yes you can. Just keep in mind that videos do take up a significant amount of space, and can run up your disk space usage/bandwidth usage.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I've got an alternate free host that gives me a few gb of bandwith and space for free, so I host my videos there, and my website here! Because x10 allows me to run scripts that that one won't.

sarvar

Reaction score
@ichwar

Can we be informed of the hosting site you are using to host files? (If its along the lines of ucoz, then never mind.)

Last edited:

Infinitalias

Reaction score
sounds like a plan ichwar whats the site?
and yes leafypiggy they are me and my partners videos , and in no way are they someone elses except the guests on some of the videos

Last edited:

Janevski

Reaction score
The second hosting might make a problem (depending on the situation) because some hosts usually don't allow to use the account as a file hosting storage.