Hosting Account Space Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibonini12844

Reaction score
I really like x10 hosting and I am using your services for a long time now. I have never asked for an upgrade. Now, I really need this upgrade, my website is growing.
My adress is serbiancarfans.x10.mx

Pozdrav. :)

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Pozdrav,

It looks like your website is primarily in a different language. We require that our free hosting users have an English translation if this is the case. Does your site have a translation to English? :)

Thank you,

caftpx10

Reaction score
Hi Pozdrav,

It looks like your website is primarily in a different language. We require that our free hosting users have an English translation if this is the case. Does your site have a translation to English? :)

Thank you,
Looks like Google Translate was implemented.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Looks like Google Translate was implemented.
Unfortunately, offering the use of a third-party service to translate the website automatically does not bring it in line with the Terms of Service. :(

caftpx10

Reaction score
Unfortunately, offering the use of a third-party service to translate the website automatically does not bring it in line with the Terms of Service. :(
Ah. I thought that as long staff are able to read it (in the supported languages potentially using an 3rd party tool right on the page) without going the long way (visiting an external source), it would count as all good. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Just saw the part about English being the primary language. :p

Last edited:

gibonini12844

Reaction score
I didn't know that. I had the same opinion as caftpx10.
And I didn't saw in Terms, that free hosting users must have primary English websites. I wasn't warned about that earlier. Sorry. I am running Automotive blog, it would be a bit hard for me to translate all articles. We are writing them for about four years now. Google translate is working quite well. Also, it would be to much for me to write articles on two languages, and it would need lot more space on server. This is my hoby as a student.
Is there any other way to make it possible to translate all, or more space on my server?
At this time, I am unable to pay premium hosting here. I tought to go on premium in one or two years if blog keeps going well.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.