How do I get much people to visit my site ?

TheBlackWolf

Reaction score
Hey guys does some one have a suggestion ?
I want that many people will visit my website.
What do I have to do ?

10x

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
I'd start by getting your friends to visit. If they like it they will tell others who will tell others who will tell others.

That's the only method that works for me.

Veivei

Reaction score
Link exchange end put your site link on web directories is a good start :)

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Advertise, Advertise, Advertise. :)

If it doesn't violate the rules, sign up for traffic exchange sites or Manual Surf sites ... you can start getting quite a few visitors that way.

tam-iam

Reaction score
Find ways to reach your target audience. Figure out what types of forums they frequent and start posting. Include your url in your signature (assuming it is allowed) with a description that will appeal to your target.

Join social bookmarking sites. Network, network, network.

Above all, don't spam.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Spread the word to your friends and then to their friends. Set up a network, advertise yourself to wherever you have signed up but be careful of the TOS. And post your website on various forums if you are a member.

manzoor

Reaction score
Well if want to do it the easy way then you will have to invest a little $$$
Invest some money on Google Adwords and I'm sure you'll get traffic to your web

Add your site to famous search engines like Google , Yahoo , MSN.

Add your web link in your signature in every forum.

Give your web link to your friends and relatives through them your gonna have a lot of traffic.

And yes as users above me has posted that don't spam its Right. You shouldn't spam your site or else your traffic is gonna decrease

Network & Share

Thats all

And hopefully you'll get what you want.

Last edited:

TheBlackWolf

Reaction score
Well if want to do it the easy way then you will have to invest a little $$$
Invest some money on Google Adwords and I'm sure you'll get traffic to your web

Add your site to famous search engines like Google , Yahoo , MSN.

Add your web link in your signature in every forum.

Give your web link to your friends and relatives through them your gonna have a lot of traffic.

And yes as users above me has posted that don't spam its Right. You shouldn't spam your site or else your traffic is gonna decrease

Network & Share

Thats all

And hopefully you'll get what you want.

Thanks but how do i do it ?
:dunno:

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
There are many things you could do! Pay other sites to put your advertisements up. Submit your site to the major search engines. Pay google to advertise your site. But i think you should start off with traffic exchange since its good for begginers.

jensen

Reaction score
You need to have good and interesting content. Else with all the above effort people will only visit your website once. Content.

Then probably offer some free stuff like a wall paper download or a ring tone that you made.

nakg0d

Reaction score
Right now, I do a link exchange with some other people to increase my unique visits.

munim

Reaction score
1. social networking, forums, digg, reddit, stumbleupon
2. blog.. blog.. blog.. blog like hell. and exchange links in blog roll.. and post comments in others blogs. first point applies to your blog too.
3. analyze your traffic and see what your people like.. capitalize on that content. ask your visitors for feedback! its very very important
4. only exchange links/advertise on sites which have content which is related to yours.
5. content. no one will visit your site if there isn't much content.. visit similar sites and competing sites and see what are they doing. do the same. this is probably the most important thing.
Edit:
PS: unlike most of the people here, I don't think you actually need to spend money in advertising to get more traffic. think of the most popular and best sites out there. chances are you didn't discover it from an ad! Spend on Ads only if you are selling something on your website.. thats what i feel.

Last edited:

Avalanche

Reaction score
Bribe the next best don, and all of a sudden your site will be very popular. :D

Nah, word of mouth, and so called viral advertisment are the best ways to do it.

jensen

Reaction score
Put a link in your signature when you join forums and use intersting words to describe your site so people will want to click on it.

naresh

Reaction score
by letting people know there is something which your site will provide
by regularly updating your site
by posting unique post on your site
develop a USP for your site...

QuwenQ

Reaction score
The easiest way to get traffic is through a banner exchange.
However, most of them rip you off with measly exchange rates.
By far the one I give my highest recommendation is the unbelievably easy-to-use First Impressions Banner Exchange with an even more unbelievable 10:9 ratio. To learn why this is so important, consider this:

For every 10,000 ads you show, when this banner exchange works wonders :)P), using the traditional 2:1 ration, you'd only get 5,000 in return. That's very measly, and it becomes much harder to earn traffic.

But using the First Impressions banner exchange, for every 10,000 ads you show, you get 9,000 in return, thus making it much easier to get amazing traffic, and in the most extreme cases, it can even be a matter of days!