How many desktop wallpapers do you have? (Excluding wallpapers that come with Windows

supanut200042

Reaction score
I would like to know how many wallpapers do you guys have? Not including wallpapers that come with Windows.
I have about 43 wallpapers downloaded from the web, and another 15 wallpapers extracted from a Windows 95 virtual machine.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: How many desktop wallpapers do you have? (Excluding wallpapers that come with Win

I have 37 downloaded right now, although I had a lot more before. I did a clean reinstall last month and didn't bother restoring wallpapers.

Most of my desktop wallpapers are part of the Windows 7 themes at the Microsoft Personalization site.

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
Re: How many desktop wallpapers do you have? (Excluding wallpapers that come with Win

Well 5 on my mac (i liked the snow leopard for a long time), and about 40 on my pc give or take a few depending on which ones I have deleted as I don't often check.

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

My desktop is always a solid color so.. Whats 256*256*256? Thats how many possible wallpapers I have :p

Darkmere

Reaction score

only 1

tfcshoebox59

Reaction score

I usally only keep about 10 installed at a time, and ill just transition throuh them and solid colors... back and forth and back and forth :D