How NOT to use powerpoint

NMAClub

Reaction score
I've seen many a powerpoint like that. The animations one, in my opinion, is the most true. People just love to put annoying and confusing animations on the slide. I prefer simple fade-ins for the items that need to be animated.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, and it's true. Unfortunately, all power points in my school are standardized by the school board. They all look the same X(

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
School PowerPoints blow like crazy. Most of the teachers now-a-days use different means now such as videos, which are entertaining, but when students are assigned a project and do a PowerPoint, you should see how good they are. They may have a few cheesey/bad things here and there that need to get fixed up, but with music, and some pixelated 60x60 images, it looks pretty cool :p

cursedpsp

Reaction score
this is still cracking me up
Edit:
Oh we were doing powerpoints in school today for science.

Me and my mate were doing it together, funnyas lol - i deliberately put the font and poor as i could and included as many animations as possible. Also i placed in unessary sound effects

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Edit:

Me and my mate were doing it together, funnyas lol - i deliberately put the font and poor as i could and included as many animations as possible. Also i placed in unessary sound effects

Lulz. Let us know what grade you get on that PowerPoint :)

Xemnas

Reaction score
I hope my friends are watching this, their PowerPoints are pretty awful :biggrin:

kkenny

Reaction score
Edit:

I'm gonna do a powerpoint in science this week too!
I should try this video
-keeps giggling-

kkenny

Reaction score
Oooh. I'm gonna make a powerpoint in school this friday, gonna do this video's suggestions and see what grade i get.

Repneiras

Reaction score
:roflwerd: Hilarious. Thanks for posting it. I'm going to post a link to it on my website, needed ideas for new content :tongue:

-Repneiras ;)