• More seldom

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how often to you browse to your site and view from that perspective.
That is other then for just checking changes you have made.

I usually pops on a few times a week to check that all is OK. And since I have a few blogs on there obviously I check in to add content at odd intervals as well :)

Last edited:

Mr. DOS

Reaction score
It depends on the site. I'm on the more community-oriented ones several times a week if not daily. Static sites, on the other hand, get checked a couple times a month or so just to make sure they're still working as expected.

--- Mr. DOS

ah-blabla

Reaction score
Never? Well, I do occasionally (probably every few months) do a "browsing" of my site, and once a week I do a quick check of operational status, but I never really browse it, but that could be partly due to the fact that I'm still building it up, so I spend most of my time doing update + check iterations.

Last edited:

csc2ya

Reaction score
Couple of times a week usually....either to update the news on the front page, check for submitted quotes, or add new quotes myself.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I will check daily my sites. :)

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Daily-to make sure that everything's okay generally. Its a networking site, so I sometimes have messages from users, and have discussions in the forums. :)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I visit my own website multiple times a day. I normally make changes to it daily, and I'm always refreshing my website to see how the changes will look to my website viewers.

Danielx386

Reaction score
I check every 2 days or so for now, but when I'm off the runway, I will be checking at lease 2 times per day.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Daily, even though it's a ghost town/has been abandoned for ~3 months by it's members.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how often to you browse to your site and view from that perspective.
That is other then for just checking changes you have made.

I usually pops on a few times a week to check that all is OK. And since I have a few blogs on there obviously I check in to add content at odd intervals as well :)

I check daily to make sure everything is in order. I also blog a lot so I need to do something at least every few days.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I think my site has become much like a child....I have to check on it every 3 hours, or I get nervous. :)