How to insert ads in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esteban

Reaction score
I want to install Coppermine Gallery in my upcoming site. Can some provide me with details how to insert the advanced advertisement code in the same.:dunno:

Here is my solution for this:

1º Copy the file I attached to the root of your coppermine photogalery.

2º Enter in the config of your coppermine, and expand the themes setup seccion.

3º Copy the text "Header.html" whitout quotes to Path to custom header include, as you can see in my screenshot.

PD: Sorry for my english, any question of this, please say me.

Attachments

• Header.html
    88 bytes · Views: 172

nunoabc

Reaction score
Can somebody help me putting ads in HTML? Because I don't work in PHP abd I only work in HTML...

mitchellskw

Reaction score
Re: How to insert ads in...help me?

i just got mambo installed to my account,what file do i add the ad in?

Thank You so much.
Mitch L.

iliganraiders

Reaction score
I have a problem inserting my ads on the SMF site that i just installed. I tried using the suggested mods but thats where my problem lies. I can upload the mod/packages through SMF's package manager but when i tried to install it, it wouldnt let me. It would just ask for my ftp information because it needs to chmod the needed files and folders. When I entered the ftp info then clicked proceed, it would just ask for the ftp info again.

I already chmod the necessary files and folders prior to installing SMF as I installed it manually. I tried to install SMF using Fantastico but the same thing happened.

How or where can I insert my ads without using the mods suggested?

dilligaf

Reaction score
im using phpbb3 and when i goto user control panel i can see the banner but on other pages its blank even though it is there i can drag my mouse over it and i can seee the banner but its blank can you help cheers

nebuyandsell

Reaction score
Re: How to insert ads in 4images???

<P>Please help i can't place the ads on my website.. thanks in advance</P>

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Re: How to insert ads in 4images???

<P>Please help i can't place the ads on my website.. thanks in advance</P>

Need a bit more information to better assist you. Also, maybe creating a thread outside of this topic may be a better option, as more people will see it and be able to assist.

helladamnleet

Reaction score
e107, please....

I'm sure I already know though, so I'll check 'er out once my server is back up

rvrside1

Reaction score
I need some very basic help on getting ads to do anything. I tried making a simple html file with the following script in the following places:

<html>
<head>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://x10hosting.com/adserve.js?static"></script>
</head>
<body>

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://x10hosting.com/adserve.js?static"></script>

</body>
</html>

I don't see anything happening and have no idea why or what to try next. The web pages that will be on the web site are very simple text-based pages. I need a basic example that works and that I can copy.

Swiblet

Reaction score
o_O I....am so confused...I thought you are just supposed to insert code by copying the Javascript...and pasting it somewhere. Like I did. Am I missing something here?

~~Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.