Html wont show

Status
Not open for further replies.

murderman143

Reaction score
Well i well if a create a html file and put html my code in it it wont work but the only file that will work is the index.

some on please help mei

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you link to a page with the problem?

murderman143

Reaction score
No i just put the same html code as the main index and it just shows the html
i have i this probelm since i got a x10 account

wh00p101

Reaction score
What do you mean it just shows the html? are you leaving the document defining code at the top? and the <html></html> tags in? If you haven't then you'll need to put all back in.

murderman143

Reaction score
www.murderproxy.tk but but the index is working just fine but any other html file i creat dont read the html and i put the exact code from the index in 5 differnt files and it still dont work

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Your site has been suspended because you are using a proxy on your account.

About the problem, your putting the files in the folder public_html right?

murderman143

Reaction score
Yes im puting the files in the puplic folder but hosting a proxy is aginst the rules cuz me and my friend are the only 2 people useing and and it to slow to even work so it just there until the whole html thing is fixed

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Yes im puting the files in the puplic folder but hosting a proxy is aginst the rules cuz me and my friend are the only 2 people useing and and it to slow to even work so it just there until the whole html thing is fixed

Well, it can't "just be there" while things get fixed. It needs to be removed. I'd suggest that you re-read the Terms of Service that you agreed to when you signed up for the hosting to be clear what is allowed and what isn't allowed in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.