I am The One! We all are really.

Who among x10 staff did you find helpful?

• Total voters

theone48

Reaction score
Wow! My status just changed. Come to think of it, several funny things have been happening today. descalzo finally accepted my friend invitation, I talked to Corey for the first time and the forum was unusually quiet, as if fellow volunteers were preparing for ceremony, strictly hush-hush. Back to the status, says nothing in the guidelines it supposed to change whatsoever. Why then? Pondered on this a while and finally, I got it all figured out:

- Fellow members and Admins, including but not excluded to Sierra, Brandon, Sharky, stpvoice, Livewire, essellar, Anna, descalzo, Daniel Elliot and Dead-i witnessed my courteous dedication to fellow members and liked it so much that they put in a good word on my behalf to Corey.

- Corey came over to Live Chat earlier today to see what the hype was all about and saw my assistance of fellow members. He was so impressed that he decided to reward me for my efforts by making me an honorary member of the support staff.

- Tomorrow at 1:00PM eastern standard time, I've a hunch they are all going to throw a big party on Live Chat to welcome their youngest member. Everyone is invited to attend. Of course, I'm supposed to wait until 1PM sharp to come in. Agreed.

Of course, I'm not sure about any of the above, but if anyone can verify, it would lift a terrible suspicion that this upgrade was merely just a normal system formality and actually everyone will be asleep tomorrow, oblivious of occasion; unknowing I exist.

...Yet somehow, my intuition tells me it isn't so.

So, in advance of the great celebration tomorrow, I wish to thank all those who have supported me and helped me build my sitebuilding confidence here at x10. In gratitude, I'm giving you all my vote as the most helpful customer service staff of any hosting provider.

Have they helped you too? Feel free to share your story and vote for who helped you here. If we helped you, you can help us by giving rep points and likes whenever you see a helpful post. Of course, a simple thank you is reward enough, but your generous support adds to the joy of helping you solve your problems. For remember, we are all The One at x10!

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Congratulations on x10 Sophmore :)

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Many among your "staff" list (including myself) are just users like you. The community aspect -- people helping people -- is one of the things that makes this place work. And you've missed some of the most helpful people here, like carl6969, Cybrax and misson.

Last edited:

theone48

Reaction score
Many among your "staff" list (including myself) are just users like you. The community aspect -- people helping people -- is one of the things that makes this place work.

Yes I totally agree. The community element gives x10 something special.

And you've missed some of the most helpful people here, like carl6969, Cybrax and misson.

That's correct. There are many more helpful members, both staff and volunteers, than is heard of or can fit in just ten options. Which is why I added the Other (please specify) option, so that members may shed some light on these luminary beacons of aid. When people share their stories and vote, they help hone our skills as support volunteers so we may provide better help, which in turn strengthens the community. We are all winners with x10.
---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Congratulations on x10 Sophmore :)

Thanks Dead-i. Look forward to seeing you at the party today ;)

Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks Dead-i. Look forward to seeing you at the party today ;)
Your welcome :) I'll try and join the IRC for the party, and hopefully I'll be around and won't forget! :)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Congrats on the achievement! I'd help out a bit more around x10 if I had the time. I haven't been playing video games as much lately, either. Too many things going on.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Congratulations, although I feel a bit sad that I wasn't listed (no big deal though since I haven't been super active as of late!)

theone48

Reaction score
Thanks Dead-i, it was much fun!

Smith and Skizzerz,
Thank you, your kind comments are highly received. Sorry, you weren't listed, but as I explained to essellar, there are just too many helpful members around in this community to list in a mere ten options. I've added to your reps though. In fact I'll add to the rep of all who come share in this thread. Sent you friend invites too if you want to link up. Hope to see you around!

Edit: I know what you mean about the work, amazing I even got this far considering I'm knees-deep into so many projects, from literary work to photography to home remodeling. I'm not around always either, but as I'm dedicated to x10 and it's wonderful community, I'll keep trying to be as much I can. There'll probably a bit scaling back though in coming weeks as my book and story projects are pending and need getting done. I'll post links on my website as soon it's up.

Last edited: